woensdag 13 juli 2016

Camp create day 3 - Inlaid Made Easy

Back again with a my entry for day 3 of camp create. This is an easy one LOL, I already have a card ready I can enter for this challenge.

Last weekend I was being creative with the Make a wish card kit from MFT and decided to use the glitter technique from the first camp create and created glittery flames. 

The red hearts in the flames are inlaid in the yellow part. I did this by die die-cutting the hears first and glitter them. Next step was die-cutting the flames around the hearts and glitter those separately. Once all the glittering was finished I laid the hearts back into the flames. The candles got shine too by adding a layer glossy accents on them .

So, badge number 2 is in the pocket.
And here's my card:


#MFTStamps

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten